A family taking a picture

Make the case for your benefits under the law

Get your fiercest advocate for your marriage or family rights in Timothy M. Spridgeon, P.A.

An iamge of a couple

Get movement on the relationship rights you deserve

Your family situation is very important. Make sure you and your loved ones are treated fairly.

  • Residence applications (I-130, I-485) based on:
    • Marriage to US citizen / permanent resident
    • Parents / children of US citizen / permanent resident
    • Brothers / sisters of US citizens
  • Removal of conditions on residence (I-751 / waivers):
    • Married couples
    • Divorced / separated couples
  • Financial sponsorship (I-864)

Place your call to us today for family visa assistance.

727-572-8111 | 2849 Executive Dr Ste 110

© 2017 hibu,Inc.  All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy